Tuesday, September 14, 2021

fun day is

When Lockdown was here on Saturday we got to our pool and had a swim. Mani got an ice block so that he could cool down. I said to my mum can I have one? My mom said yes. Then my Little cousin Lexi came over. She dipped in the pool .We had so much fun then it was time to go in Side. We were hot so then I went to have a Shower that's when my little cousin went home. My mum said  it was time for bed but then my sister came over.we played some Crash Bandicoot. It is a game where you Race bots and you can get different skins and you can get rewards and you can finally get the last part. The Boss I got one win. My sis got 0 so i win then she went home the next Morning my sister came over then we played Minecraft I got a diamond and I found gold to my sis 'Didn't Want to play I really want to  mine it but I didn't have enough iron so we stop playing we had Some breakfast it was pancakes then we lay Down  i got Changed outside to play with her dog rosca is a Golden Retriever and Labrador he had some brothers and sisters I don't remember how many there were but I just know that he had sisters and brothers and it was epic  


1 comment:

  1. Do you have a pool Isla,you have epic writing i miss you Isla,I love your writing so so much Isla

    ReplyDelete